Prognosfruit 2020 is cancelled
Due to the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic, the organizers of the 2020 edition have had to take the difficult decision to cancel this year’s conference, scheduled to take place in Belgrade (Serbia) from 5-7 August 2020.
It has been agreed with Serbia Does Apples, the local organizer of the conference planned for 2020 in Belgrade, that Prognosfruit 2021 will take place in Serbia.
WAPA will still release the apple and pear forecast as usual. The modalities of disclosing the 2020 forecast will be announced in July.
- Report – European apple and pear crop forecast 2012
- PHILIPPE BINARD European apple outlook 2012
- PHILIPPE BINARD Pear outlook 2012
- HELWIG SCHWARTAU Apple Outlook 2012-13
- HELWIG SCHWARTAU Apple Review 2011-12
- HELWIG SCHWARTAU Pears Outlook 2012-13
- HELWIG SCHWARTAU Pears Review 2011-12
- DANIEL SAUVAITRE European Consumption of fresh apples
- HANS VAN ES European pear consumption
- ANDREW MC LAY Promar Presentation Prognos 2012
- DMTRI GERASIMOV Russia: Consumer trends and market opportunities
- JAN HERMANS The Fruit Juice Perspective
- KEVIN Moffitt Fresh Pear Consumption US and China
- STEVE LUTZ United States Apple Market Review
- TONY FREITAG Crunch Pak 2012