Prognosfruit 2020 is cancelled
Due to the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic, the organizers of the 2020 edition have had to take the difficult decision to cancel this year’s conference, scheduled to take place in Belgrade (Serbia) from 5-7 August 2020.
It has been agreed with Serbia Does Apples, the local organizer of the conference planned for 2020 in Belgrade, that Prognosfruit 2021 will take place in Serbia.
WAPA will still release the apple and pear forecast as usual. The modalities of disclosing the 2020 forecast will be announced in July.
- Apple and Pear production forecast 2016 – Full report & EU Summary
- US updated forecast – September 2016
- Morning Session 1 Philippe Binard (WAPA) – Apple Forecast Production 2016
- Morning Session 1 Helwig Schwartau (AMI) – Apple Market Analysis & Trends
- Morning Session 2 Daphne van Doorn (WAPA) – Pear Forecast Production 2016
- Morning Session 2 Helwig Schwartau (AMI) – Pear Market Analysis & Trends
- Morning Session 2 Development of the pomme fruit season 2016/2017 – Panel discussion only, no presentation
- Morning Session 2 Afrucat – Prognosfruit 2017 preview
- Afternoon Session 1 Christian Weseloh (BVEO) & Hans-Dieter Stallknecht (BOG) – Production and marketing of the German Apple
- Afternoon Session 1 Ursula Schockemöhle (AMI) – Club varieties: Rising in the assortment
- Afternoon Session 1 Range of Club varieties: How will it develop? – Panel discussion only, no presentation
- Afternoon Session 2 Apple juice concentrate and juice: Global and regional trends