Prognosfruit 2020 is cancelled
Due to the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic, the organizers of the 2020 edition have had to take the difficult decision to cancel this year’s conference, scheduled to take place in Belgrade (Serbia) from 5-7 August 2020.
It has been agreed with Serbia Does Apples, the local organizer of the conference planned for 2020 in Belgrade, that Prognosfruit 2021 will take place in Serbia.
WAPA will still release the apple and pear forecast as usual. The modalities of disclosing the 2020 forecast will be announced in July.
- European Apple and Pear production forecast 2015
- Moring Session 1 Philippe Binard – Apple Forecast Production 2015
- Morning Session 1 Helwig Schwartau – Apple Market Analysis & Trends
- Morning Session 1 Alessandro Dalpiaz – Italian Apple Outlook 2015
- Morning Session 2 Daphne van Doorn – Pear Forecast Production 2015
- Morning Session 2 Helwig Schwartau – Pear Market Analysis & Trends
- Morning Session 2 Christian Weseloh – Prognosfruit 2016 preview
- Afternoon Session 1 MEP Herbert Dorfmann – TTIP – what it means for the apple and pear production in the EU
- Afternoon Session 1 Todd Fryhover – USA and Washington apple trends
- Afternoon Session 1 Klaus Gasser – Trends and 2015 market development in the processing industry
- Afternoon Session 2 Georg Theiner – The change in apple and pear processing industry in the next 10 years
- Afternoon Session 2 Gerhard Eberhöfer – on the organic market
- Afternoon Session 2 Peter Rolker – on the reform of EU organic legislation
- Afternoon Session 2 Michael Oberhuber – Innovations in the apple production sector in South Tyrol