Prognosfruit 2020 is cancelled
Due to the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic, the organizers of the 2020 edition have had to take the difficult decision to cancel this year’s conference, scheduled to take place in Belgrade (Serbia) from 5-7 August 2020.
It has been agreed with Serbia Does Apples, the local organizer of the conference planned for 2020 in Belgrade, that Prognosfruit 2021 will take place in Serbia.
WAPA will still release the apple and pear forecast as usual. The modalities of disclosing the 2020 forecast will be announced in July.
- European Report Apple and Pear Forecast 2013
- The Czech Fruit Industry – Mr Roman Chaloupka (OUCR)
- Reviewing Policy Developments – Mr Ladislav Miko (European Commission)
- Apple Market Analysis 2012/1013 – Mr Helwig Schwartau (AMI)
- Apple Production Forecast 2013 – Mr Philippe Binard (WAPA)
- Apple Market Trends 2013/2014 – Mr Helwig Schwartau (AMI)
- Pear Market Analysis 2012/1013 – Mr Helwig Schwartau (AMI)
- Pear Production Forecast 2013 – Mrs Raquel Izquierdo de Santiago (WAPA)
- Pear Market Trends 2013/2014 – Mr Helwig Schwartau (AMI)
- Reviewing International Trade Developments in the Juice Sector – Mr Johann Amon (Austria Juice)
- Moving towards Applied Research for Apples and Pears – Mr François Laurens (INRA)
- Prognosfruit 2014 Preview – Mrs Ebru Akdag (MEYED)
- Photos Brewery Visit (zip)
- Photos Conference (zip)
- Photos Press Conference (zip)
- Photos Gala Dinner (zip)
- Photos Speakers (zip)
- Photos Technical Visit (zip)
- Photos Welcome Drink (zip)