Prognosfruit 2020 is cancelled
Due to the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic, the organizers of the 2020 edition have had to take the difficult decision to cancel this year’s conference, scheduled to take place in Belgrade (Serbia) from 5-7 August 2020.
It has been agreed with Serbia Does Apples, the local organizer of the conference planned for 2020 in Belgrade, that Prognosfruit 2021 will take place in Serbia.
WAPA will still release the apple and pear forecast as usual. The modalities of disclosing the 2020 forecast will be announced in July.
- European Apple and Pear Forecast Crop Production 2014
- Session 2 Philippe Binard_Apple Forecast Production 2014
- Session 2 Helwig Schwartau_Apple Market Analysis & Trends
- Session 3 Raquel Izquierdo de Santiago_Pear Forecast Production 2014
- Session 3 Helwig Schwartau_Pear Market Analysis & Trends
- Session 3 Prof Askin_Turkish Apple & Pear Outlook
- Session 3 Georg Kössler_Südtirol_Prognosfruit 2015 Preview
- Session 4 Jan Hermans_Fruit Juice CSR Platform
- Session 4 Philippe Appeltans_Responsibly Fresh
- Session 4 Bahdir Acik_CSR Application in a Turkish Fruit Growing & Processing Company
- Session 5 Pierre Truchon_Cider Industry Outlook
- Session 5 Franz Ennser_Apple Processing Update
- Session 5 Ebru Akdag_Turkish Juice Industry Overview