Day 2 – Thursday, 3 August 2023: Accompanying persons programme itinerary
- Transfer from the hotels to the city centre
- The guides will accompany the visit to the wonderful “City of the Council” with the Duomo Square, the freshly restored Duomo Cathedral with its marvellous fourteenth-century frescoes, the Pretorio Palace, the Renaissance houses from the Council era in Via Belenzani, Santa Maria Maggiore church and the “giro al Sas” with its glorious palaces
- The tour will last two hours. Please note that museum visits are not included
- Before lunch, participants will have some free time
- Traditional lunch
3:30 p.m. (approximately)
- Transfer by bus to Villa Margon for a guided tour to this pictorial and architectural Renaissance masterpiece.
- For more information about Villa Margon, please visit the venue’s website.
- Tour of the famous Ferrari wine cellar.
- For more information about the Ferrari wine cellar, please visit the venue’s website.
- The Cantina Ferrari tour will end with a wine tasting of “spumante”.
- Transfer back to the hotels.